Welcome.....share post to enable us reach more audience through your social media platforms

Man Confess to Sleeping with Under-Age Boys Because No Woman Gives Him Sex For Free

The suspect

The 35 years old Man who confessed to be sleeping with under-aged boys in his area over the inability to pay ladies after sex has been arrested by the The Niger State Police Command.

The suspect was arrested after defiling his 8-year-old cousin identified as Ahmed Isah.

Read also:Video Of Man Having ‘Masturbating’ With Banana Tree Emerges Online[VIDEO]

His Confession:
I resorted to the act because I do not have money to give to women after sex and they are not willing to give it to me free of charge hence I resorted to having sex with under-aged boys in my area.

 Join our Official WhatsApp Channel CLICK HERE TO JOIN

My girlfriends and I separated long ago because I do not give them money after sex, they deserted me, saying that they will not give it to me for free.


The Niger state Police Public Relations Officer,Muhammad Abubakar confirmed his arrest and said he would be charged to court as soon as possible.

Don't forget to hit the share button and comment

Upload your songs,videos and place your ads on this Blog CLICK HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments