Welcome.....share post to enable us reach more audience through your social media platforms

How I groomed my hair long and thick naturally - Soso

Almost every Nigerian girl thinks that grooming your natural hair is a type of fashion now. Many want to join the trend but face a lot of difficulties growing a healthy hair, it's either stunted growth or hair breakage or the pain they go through while trying to comb their hair.
Even when you go through the internet and watch videos, it seems like everything isn't working and you give up.
I have met a lot of ladies that got tired of their hair and decided to straighten their natural curls by adding relaxer just to avoid the stress and I concluded that not everyone can groom a healthy natural hair until I met Nwankwo Blessing popularly known as "Soso".

Just like every other person, she faced a lot of challenges with her hair, at some time she got tired of it because her hair refused to grow after many months, she got really tired of it but she didn't give up.

" I was on low cut during my secondary school days and as soon as I finished secondary school, I decided to start making my hair but then my hair wasn't growing as expected, I had a stunted growth. For about 6 months it was looking like I was still on low cut, then I began to read books and make research on things that can grow my hair, healthy hair tips and all. I finally got natural ingredients that helps to grow hair, then I just made a mixture myself by adding different things into a container and I started using it and I was very consistent in my usage.
After six weeks, I couldn't believe my hair could  grow that much, the length, the volume it was amazing. I didn't stop, I continued consistently for about 3 months, there was a whole lot of difference " -Nwankwo Blessing.

After realising how much the mixture helped her hair grow, Blessing decided to start a brand called Triss.
Triss is a hair serum which helps to add volume, length, to grow edges and also stop breakage of hair. Triss is the same mixture that helped Blessing hair grow fast and achieve her hair dreams. Triss contains Jojoba oil and coconut oil which is essential for hair growth.
Triss over time has helped a lot of ladies gain their confidence back. Triss is on a mission to provide the African woman with all it takes to achieve the healthier and radiant hair they dream of.

Every Black girl can achieve their hair dreams, all you need is dedication and consistency. Embrace your hair and groom it, it can be what you've always wanted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments