Welcome.....share post to enable us reach more audience through your social media platforms

Jossay's Blog Icon of the Month


We present to you Jossay's Blog Icon of the Month for March,2020




Jossay's blog

Name: Kehinde Taofeek Komolafe

Occupation: Media entrepreneur

Contact(social media): IG: komo_excinders Twitter: komo_excinders

Relationship status: In a Relationship

Hobbies: surfing the net





Brand: Excinders Media

Religion: Muslim

State of origin: Ogun State

What will you say about Jossay's Blog: JB is one of my favourite blogs. The contents are really entertaining and informative. I get to read latest news or happenings, I get music updates and I also have access to reading interesting stories. I can't go a day without checking Jossay's Blog.

You can also become our next ICON OF THE WEEK send your details to us(Check the foot of the blog to contact us)

Post a Comment

2 Comments